Thursday, December 6, 2007

Yay its done

HEy all sorry for not getting on track with posting but i promise that now i am. Big news yesterday i handed all my assingments books and mission book in and im done yay me now im just awaiting my qualifications in the mail and im a fully qualified personal trainer YAY. Now my mission is to get all my christmas shopping and wrapped b4 i go away on the 22nd and im please to say that i started shopping today and finding a park was not easy but ive started. As well as that i wanna catch up with different ppl from AIF and yesterday i caughty up with Jolene when i was handing in assingments and gave her a ride home was good to catch up with someone and for my good deed she gave me 15 free passes to her work. p.s shes a stripper so figure out where she works lol. Ok so now ill leave you with a funny of the day and todays is thanx to Marion Barry

"Outside of the killings, [Washington] has one of the lowest crime rates in the country." -- Marion Barry, Mayor of Washington, D.C.

Well thats all for tonight people and i promise i will be backj to everyday so i will post tommorow goodnight.

No comments: