Saturday, November 17, 2007

3rd day of posting and still going strong even though its late

Well here it is 3rd day of posting and so far havent missed a day. Today was an unfortunate day cos i went out to start my christmas shopping and all I came back with was a book for myself. In my defence it is the newest book from Matther Reilly called The six sacred stones and it is the sequel to his book 7 ancient wonders which I loved cos I am a big fan of Matthew Reillys work. Other then shopping today all I had was work which was an interesting expereince because we have our new computer system in and with that new systems. And I know what weve been taught at AIF and yes systems are good they can just be annoying when its complealy different from a system that youve been useing for 5 years that you could do any part of it in yours sleep. Its made even more annoying by the fact that thse system have just been put in and Im not going to be useing them for that much longer so ive used time to learn them. OK i know this is sounding like a bitch session about the new systems at work but i have to admit that they are better. Oh yeah and i also got to train my dad today which was and interesting expereince and i learnt alot from just a half hr session of training him. So personal life well lets just say not goin to go in specifics the people who i want to know already kinda know some things and to them i just have to say that nothing has really changed everything is the same and thats all i have to say on that subject. Ok and now its time for todays humorous quote and todays is thanx to Ellen DeGeners and me being in fitness industry this one has something to do with fitness

You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.
- Ellen DeGeners.

Well Im off for a bit of relax and then to bed cos i got a long day tommorow with AIF and work itll be a 13 hr day for me. At least i get to spend then day with my second family at AIF cos its our second last Sunday together it going to be weird not going in and seeing these people Tuesdays Thursdays and Sundays and Im going to miss it. Id like to publicly thank everyone there for being so supportive and really uplifting whenever i was down especially Kisane shes been my rock the whole time and i dunno if i could have gotten through the course without her so thank you Kisane.
Well goodnight eveyone and sweet dreams

P.S Im going to try and take more pictures and post some of them on here.

1 comment:

Ms Zane said...

Ohh - you are a gorgeous man!!! :) thank you for thanking me!!! I have to say the feeling is mutual, you really have been there for me the whole way through too! Remember at the start when I was sooking about my life and relationship?

We have changed so much!!!

I sooo love this Ellen quote - it really rocks!! *lol*

I am going to miss us and everything too! I'm serious that we should all go to a class a week til I leave! hehehe

xoxoxo