Sunday, November 25, 2007

OMG what a day

Hey everyone i have had the most awsomest day ever. Today was my last day of executive master trainer i have no more classes and that fact is slowly sinking in and i am going to miss everyone. So i was up till late last night makeing sure i had every bit of computer stuff for my mission book and went in today and compleated the writeing part only to realise that i missed one tiny computer thing so i have to compleat it but saturday is the day that everything is handed in and my qualifications will get processed. Ok well thats about it for today ill leave you with a quote from George W. Bush


"Rarely is the question asked: is our children learning?" -- George W. Bush

LOL how funny well cya all for tonight

1 comment:

Ms Zane said...

WHAT - we didn't even rate a mention about the Normanby fun we all had.. Here now I was looking forward to reading all about our escapades!

xox

I'll definitely miss seeing you often my friend... Try and I are going to keep going to classes- me every Thurs and Try every second Thurs til I go o/s.

Wanna come sometimes?