Monday, November 19, 2007

Becomeing a habbit

Hi again 5th day of posting and havent missed one yet because it is slowly becomeing a habbit. Its going to stay a habbit because i find doing this kinda theriputic so as part of my class yesterday i added writeing in my Blog as number 7 on my toothbrush list. For those of you who dont know a toothbrush list is a list of things that you do everyday untill they become a habbit just like brushing your teeth. And i am happy to report that doing this blog is the 5th thing off my 7 thing list that i have done today and its first day i have implimented it so im feeling awsome about the list. task 6 will be compleated right after my blog and task 7 will be done after dinner tonight so by 8oclock ill have my list compleated and will have nothing stopping me from going to bed. Also today (well yesterday really but it only affected today) I planned out my day before it started on my calander on computer (was fun cos i programed my computer to turn on same time i wake up as well as calander opening as soon as computer is on) so my day was pre planned yesterday and i stuck to that plan and i got so much more done then i would on a usual day so planning out my day is also on toothbrush list.(how great are toothbrush lists I highly recomend it to everyone LOL) Im so excited about tommorow cos im going to go have coffee with Kisane one of my very good freinds and were gunna have like along time to just sit and have an uniterupted conversation im so yay about it lol. I know i promised that i was gunna take more pics but i havent dont that yet no excuses why i just havent. well as always ill leave u with a funny quote and todays is thanx to Drew Carey and its dedicated to anyone who hates there job.

“Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar.”
Drew Carey

Well thats all for today and i will definately be blogging tommow so keep and eye out.

1 comment:

Ms Zane said...

*yay* for us and coffee...

I am sooooo glad you kove your toothbrush list! I lobe mine too! Now I just gotta do it all...

I'm going to type mine up and make check boxes and when I get to 15 days of doing everything I get a reward!! Are you going to reward you??