Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Im a changed man

Today was the most awsomest day I have had for a while purely for the fact that today i realised how much i have truely changed since June of this year. I realised this this afternoon when i was haveing coffee with my awsome freind Kisan and we were chatting about it and i realised yes i really have changed. I am more open and out there and dsont care about the little things anymore and I am also becomeing more focused and disiplined to getting towards my goals. This change has a large part to do with the AIF and the wonderfull people there passing on their experieces and knowledge and me taking that and implimenting it. Tonight we learnt all about wealth creation and even though atm I am thinking rich but am poor i now have tools that I can impliment so that i can think rich and be rich and im so excited about starting that. Also im still loveing my toothbrush list and my planning a day ahead I am getting so much done and but what i was told tonight about handing mission books in on wednesday i have alot to do so planning will be essential and i have already changed tommorows plans around to accomidate more mission book time. OMG no more Tuesdays at AIF that is both a blessing and a curse at the same time. Blessing because ill have more time now to work on myself and my bussiness(which BTW Im getting mroe and more excited about everyday). Curse because we have all become so close and always have and awsome time and Im really gunna miss them all there like my second family. So in closeing id just like to say thanx to the AIF and everyone there for haveing an influence on my life for the better. Hahaha you all thought i forgot didnt you but i havent todays humorous quote is thanx to George Carlin and i think hes really onto something lol here it is.


“The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A Death! What's that, a bonus? I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work. You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating...


...and you finish off as an orgasm.”

George Carlin

Now who doest agree that that would be an awsome way to end your life lol.


Well thanx again all for reading and i will be posting again tommorow.

1 comment:

Ms Zane said...

That is most definitely your best quote so far!!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing an uninterrupted hour with me Tony!! It was great - I am sorry I was so wired and off on so many tangents - it's just the same as you though - I'm a changed woman - and I also owe it all to AIF!!!

Can we at least plan regular catch ups til I catch my plane???

Hugs Hugs

Z xooox