Thursday, November 15, 2007

Opening post with good news

Hey everyone this is a new thing i thought I'd try I'm going to try and post everyday but im not promiseing anything. lol. Well i thought I'd start my post on the day where I have great news after 5 months of going to AIF and becomeing and superb master trainer today i took my final PT evaluation and I passed. YAY ME. I am now industry ready and am one step closer to getting my qualifications next step is to book in a time to hand in assignments and go and hand them in and then my qualifications will get proccesed and within 4 weeks I'll have my qualifications sent out. The day im looking at doing this is Saturday the 24th of November (same day i have to vote for first time). THis means i have just over a week to make sure that all my assignments are exactly how i want them and to make sure everything that needs to be done will be done. So thats my news for today and I'd just like to say thank you for all support and help. I'm going to try and include a humorous observations/ questions in every post todays is thanx to B Huge from AIF.
"If you cross a chicken and a lamb do you get a chamb or a licken? And if it is a licken how awkward would it be to order that in a restaurant. Excuse me sir but ill have a licken thanx."
If you have any comments or feedback (because feedback is the breakfast of champions) for me please emaile me at brisfilmlover@hotmail.com. Well that is all for my first post so hopefully you will all hear from me again tommorow cos I'll be trying to stick to posting everyday. ANyway goodnight all and remember to have a good tommorow.

1 comment:

Ms Zane said...

*woohoo* To the first post on a new blog!! Go TONY!!!! :)

What a day to start! Congrats again on becoming a Superb master trainer and passing your pt eval today! It's worth it isn't it?

It's so cool you are going to take B Huge Ben up on the humorous quote.. Between my quote a day and your funny a day I think we are making progress.

It's awesome to see how far you have come and how much you have learnt just by reading your post!

I'm so glad I got to meet you that first night and to have shared the journey with you!!!

Huge Hugs
Z xoxoxoxoxo