Friday, November 16, 2007

Yay 2nd day of posting and so far on track for posting everyday

Well so far so good on the promise of posting everyday. I know I know its only the second day but give me some credit i get bored very easily. Well today has been uneventfull but productive none the less. I got alot of those annoying jobs done that just need to be done so i can now just enjoy the weekend. And in keeping with the promis of a humorous quote or obsevation each day i serched the web for humorous things and came across a few that shoud keep me going for a while. Todays humorous quote is thanx to Miss Alabama from the 1994 Miss Universe contest and id like to say in advance "What The"

Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?

Answer: I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever.
- Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss Universe contest

well thats all for today guys hope you all had a great day and are planning on haveing a great weekend.

3 comments:

Ms Zane said...

*woohoo* You added my blog link!! :) Thanks!!

I have to agree with you about Miss Alabama???!!! What the?!

Glad you got all those odd jobs done!! Will look forward to tomorrows post and catching up at AIF on Sunday!!

Ms Zane said...

P.s. How cool is it that you are all organised with the funnies!!!

Ms Zane said...

Come on it's nearly the end of day three...