Sunday, November 18, 2007

Finally after a long day heres my post

Omg my 13 hr day trned into a 14 hr day after work was like so hectic but i made it through and im home now to post a short post. Today was second last sunday of executive master trainer course and we had jeff the wizard i learnt lots and lots about leadership and i also learnt alot about myself and some of it was very confronting. But on the good side i now have a toothbrush list which is a list of things you do every day so it becomes a habit just like brushing your teeth so i got half of it done today but as of tommorw everyday im not going to bed untill its all done well i do have loads more to say (i think this blog has become more of my journal where i can unload more then anything else lol) but i have to do a couple more planning things so tommorow is all planned so ill leave you all with another humorous quote qhich today is thanx to Stephen Wright

I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time". So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.
- Stephen Wright

Goodnight and sweet dreams

1 comment:

Ms Zane said...

mmm - I want french toast!!! hehe

I totally hear you about the blog turning into a journal - mines the same... And I'm sure some of it sounds crazy to people who don't know!